Some days just getting started in the morning is the most difficult challenge we’ll face all day long. It’s hard to overcome, especially when a day starts out bad from the beginning!
You know, the days when:
- the kids wake up way too early
- you feel overwhelmed by your to-do list
- you didn’t get enough sleep
- you’re so grumpy you feel out of control
- it’s rainy and dreary outside
- all you want to do is get back in your comfy bed and hide
Overcoming a bad day is hard to do once it has already started!
What do you do when you wake up with zero motivation?
How do you get past a grumpy mood so early on in the day?
Today I’m honored to guest post over at my cousin Angie’s blog. I’ll be sharing ten tips for getting your inner motor going first thing in the morning. Just click the picture below to read the full post at her site:
Be sure to leave some comments for us and give us your best advice for dealing with a not-so-great morning!